CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Pinssible Labs:
Maximize your social interaction on Instagram with Padgram! Now you can browse, like, comment, share, tag, subscribe and explore on Instagram's photo map! "The fastest Instagram app for ipad out there! Beautiful too, matches the new design! Left Instapad for this!" by ryryjick "You can subscribe to the hash tag!" by Luzanna " iPad, @ . (The only application for iPad, which allows you to respond to the @ name in comments.)" by dodosh24 John Paul Titlow of ReadWriteWeb posted some tips about how to get popular on Instagram: http://rww.to/OlhDpj. "Take Advantage of Tags" and "Actively Interact with Others" are two of the key points. Padgram followed the tips. It makes tagging and interaction with others (like, comment and check profile) super easy. Browse, explore, like and comment interesting photos Browse, like and comment on photos. Browse popular photos and the photos you follow or like. Photos are organized in a grid, making full use of iPad screen estate. The Like button is accessible under each photo so that you can like any photo when you glance over it. [New in 2.3] Photos on Map. Browse interesting places on map and see what's happening around the world with photos. Search by tag or user name. Tag subscription. You can subscribe to any tag you're interested in. It's a great way to keep track of a set of photos for yourself, your company, a conference or event. Maximized social interaction One tap to check out a user's profile. Their photos, followers and followings are nicely presented in one window. Share photos to 6 social services: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Pocket (formerly Read It Later) and Sina Weibo. Send photos via Email or save them to Camera Roll. Print and send a photo as postcard. [New in 2.2] Tag package. We collected popular tags into packages and you can tag a photo with a batch of tags with one tap. [New in 2.2] Emoji support. Tired of switching your keyboard to Emoji mode? Now over 500 Emoji symbols are right there! Carefully designed details Intelligent suggestion. When you type tags or user names during commenting or searching, the app provides intelligent suggestions you can choose from and save time. plus, typing histories are stored on the device, you don't need to type for next time. Quickly @ a user and reply. When viewing photo's details, type any user's name can immediately @ the user and start replying. And it's fully optimized for Retina Display. We keep improving it. Since we cannot reply to you within the App Store, you can reach us at http://www.facebook.com/padgram and we respond to all messages promptly. NOTE: Unfortunately the Instagram API doesn't support photo upload and account creation. You need the official Instagram app to do that. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
What's new in this version: - Refine UI of "Photos on Map" - Support auto correction for commenting - Fix an issue that causes failure to save photos - Fix an issue that could open other user's profile when tapping the owner's avatar - Fix a couple of potential crashesDownload and enjoy Instagram on iPad~~
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, adjust, filter, and collage your images; take your photos...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Padgram is much better than InstaPad"
Version: Padgram - Instagram viewer for iPad 2.4
Fast - the fasted among the ones i tried
Reactive - especially compared with InstaPad
Clean - UI is pretty clean
Cannot swipe from one to another when viewing full-size images
Don't support portrait mode
It would be perfect if it supports swiping from one to another in full-size mode and support portrait mode. It's said the team is working on those.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content