From PS3 Media Server:
PS3 Media Server is a DLNA compliant Upnp Media Server for the PS3, written in Java, with the purpose of streaming or transcoding any kind of media files, with minimum configuration. It's backed up with the powerful Mplayer/FFmpeg packages. No codec packs to install. No folder configuration and pre-parsing or this kind of annoying thing. All your folders are directly browsed by the PS3, there's an automatic refresh also. Real-time video transcoding via MEncoder. DVD ISOs images / VIDEO_TS Folder transcoder. OGG/FLAC/MPC/APE audio transcoding. Basic Xbox360 support.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for PGS (Blu-ray) subtitles
- Added support for TX3G (MPEG-4 Timed Text) subtitles
- Added support for VobSub (DVD) subtitles in MP4 container
- Better handling of embedded SSA/ASS subs styling
- Fixed audio track selection for MP4s and MOVs
- Fixed DV videos detection
- Added support for WebM videos downloaded from YouTube
- Optimized CBRVideoBitrate value for Panasonic TVs (thanks, ExSport!)
- Added new rend... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 17 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worked first time and every time"
Version: PS3 Media Server 1.60.0
Easy set up
None I've found yet
Great simple free product for streaming from your Mac to a PS3 or other supported device. Works great with my Samsung smart TV as well.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content