- Sets preferences for what applications the buttons launch
- Sets preferences for system sounds
- Name as many sets of preferences as you want (up to the memory available in your Palm OS device)
- Apply any set of preferences you have named, at any time
- Not specific to any particular type of Palm OS device, as long as it has at least some of the standard buttons and uses the standard Palm sound preferences. Note that this application is not recommended for most phone-style Palm devices, such as the Treo, since they usually don't have standard Palm buttons or sounds.