Photoshop plugin for exporting image into 3D mosaic, consisting from colored spheres. 3D scene is written in POV-Ray format. Each source pixel is converted into 3D sphere object colored appropriately. Fully compatible with various image editors, from Photoshop to freeware like IrfanView or XnView. To render the exported scene, you need a copy of POV-Ray installed. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Reduce image noise and eliminate unwanted artifacts.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Generate textures and effects for Photoshop.
- Create tileable images and textures in an image-editing package...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Add various features to your Photoshop.
- Add metallic effects, motion blurs, and other effects to your i...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Recover and enhance photo details and qualities.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Add a masking plugin for Adobe Photoshop Family image editors.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Improve your Photoshop workflow with e-mail, backup, batch, sli...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Enhance your digital photos with analog photographic effects re...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Use up to 69 new different image effects in Photoshop.
- Create fractal images using four generation functions.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.