PHPDebugger is a Mac OS X application, which provides a debugging console for PHP applications.
PHPDebugger comes with a 'TADebugger' class, which communicates with the debugging server. Once TADebugger is included using 'require_once()', PHP can post notification messages, backtraces - the current call stack - and source files.
Moreover, PHPDebugger establishes error and exception handlers and posts errors and exceptions back to the debugging console. Presentation:
What's new in this version:
- [Added] Source code highlighted using other color
- [Added] Initial variable inspector implemented
- [Added] Print feature
- [Changed] Optimized the GUI
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Button sets for ButtonGadget2.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Interface for Darwin version of SETI@home.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Assists in finding & fixing memory leaks in apps.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Check register.