From Sands USA:
A PDA Toolbox developer tool, this package contains an Visual Basic 6.0 ActiveX controlfor reading and writing PDA Toolbox 1.1 and 2.0 database files produced on a Palm OSDevice. This can be useful to create desktop applications for Microsoft Windows(tm)that compliment your Palm OS offering and be used to encourageregistrations by allowing the user to download and use the Palm OS application and whenthe user registers your application, have delivered the desktop version.In addition to reading and writing databases, it also provides Palm system informationsuch as HotSync User Lists and folder locations of key Palm folders.This Microsoft Visual Basic ActiveX Control provides three basic functions: Reads a PDA Toolbox Database Writes a PDA Toolbox Database Sorts a PDA Toolbox Database Utility Functions for locating and installing PDA Toolbox Databases For reading and writing databases, it provides an "in-memory" database thatsupports text, data, time, and "digital ink" database fields in a single-userenvironment.In addition, the ActiveX control itself will provide you with a list of HotSync Users,the Last Hotsync Username, and the locations of the Palm folder and Palm Installerutility. This allows you to easily locate your database in the user's backup folder,manipulate it, and install it back onto the Palm device.NOTE: This ActiveX Control only supports "Western" languages.
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Interactive map of the Paris.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Native Palm OS to FileMaker Pro conduit.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- Detect number plates of vehicles using your PDA.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Flight planning.
- Add records to standard Palm OS applications (Date Book, Addres...