From Roberto Hufnagel:
An integrated virtual Weather Station offering more meteorological information than most weather modules. PC Weather Machine lets you keep on top of the latest weather information, displaying the meteorological conditions, weather maps and sites for the places of your choice. This weather information is available worldwide and is accessed free on the Internet. The main module displays five dial gauges - Barometer, Thermometer, Hygrometer, Anemometer and Weathervane - showing present weather conditions for the location of your choice. These gauges display the present value, the minimum and maximum values registered, and the pointer movement - Trend - over the past 24 hours. A second pointer on the anemometer and thermometer show wind gust speed and dew point temperature, respectively. The scales can be shown in Metric or US measurements. Trend for the past 24 hours is plotted on five graphs: Air Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed and Wind Direction. The scales can be shown in Metric or US measurements. The Station Finder sets up PC Weather Machine in no time, including relevant weather stations in a short list, weather maps in the Maps Viewer and Internet weather forecast sites in the Sites Viewer. The Help offers precise and clear instructions on how to setup and use PC Weather Machine. The Maps Viewer displays eight full-color weather images showing the meteorological conditions, forecasts, satellite images, radar images and weather maps for an area. You set the web links to the images you wish to monitor. These images can be copied, printed and saved. The Sites Viewer allows you to switch between five different web pages showing your favorite weather forecasts for an area, without having to launch a web browser.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Track local weather reading with this data logger for external ...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Monitor current weather conditions for any place in the world a...
- Set your desktop to the soothing images of clouds.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Show wind, waves, and weather from your favorite surfspot.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Retrieve the current weather conditions as reported by The Weat...
- Use the natural resources and be the first to grow the tallest ...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Get the weather forecast across the continental United States.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- View grib files and foresee weather.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Get notified when it's going to rain.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Display weather information on your desktop.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Where's the frills?"
Version: PC Weather Machine 18.104.22.168
You can get to know your weather. Maybe!!
You get to know your weather and weather from other places around the world but it can be old news, at least an hour old! If you write them about the problems you're having with their program you get to be ignored!
Not worth half the money they charge for this program!