OmniPeek gives network engineers real-time visibility and Expert Analysis into every part of the network from a single interface, including Ethernet, Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless, VoIP, and Video to remote offices. Using OmniPeek's intuitive user interface and "top-down" approach to visualizing network conditions, network engineers - even junior staff - can quickly analyze, drill down and fix performance bottlenecks across multiple network segments, maximizing uptime and user satisfaction.
What's new in this version: Version 7.9.1:
- Filtering Enhancements
- Windows Server 2012 support
- Capture-to-disk in pcap and pcapng formats
- New and enhanced decodes
More Products to Consider
- Manage the network traffic with advanced network traffic monito...
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot your network.
- Monitor wired and wireless networks, generate statistics and re...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor network and perform traffic-level network analysis.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Protect your network and business from hacker attacks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Provide network discovery, mapping and document automation tool...
- Monitor Yahoo Messenger conversations on network computers.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Enable your applications to monitor TCP and UDP ports.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Visualize data on serial ports or comports and log or record th...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and analyze the HTTP and HTTPS protocol directly in the...
- Monitor and view network information.
- Protect your Yahoo Messenger messages from sniffer by encryptin...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
Version: OmniPeek 4.0.1
Version: OmniPeek 4
Version: OmniPeek 6.0.2
This prodect is very usefull.
There is nothing wrong with this product for me is all that I need.
Version: OmniPeek 4.1
this is a good product
i like this product but high version should free
"a good product"
Version: OmniPeek 4.1
use to capture the wireless package