From Odin Share Company:
With Odin Bluray to HD Converter, now you can convert blu-ray videos (M2TS format) to High-Definition format(H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG-2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video) with excellent and unmatchable ripping-converting speed while preserving HD quality. Odin Blu-ray DVD to HD Ripper allows you to customize file size, trim, and crop DVD movies, and even join several DVD chapters/titles into one file. It also lets you select DVD subtitle and audio track, and even allows you to trim your DVD movie to capture your favorite movies clips.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Edit audio, record sound card, convert audio, and burn CD/DVD d...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Backup favorite DVD movies.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert YouTube videos into various video formats.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Recover the lost or deleted files from hard drive and other sto...
- Convert DVD for Desire Z series mobile phone.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Rename multiple pictures, MP3 music, MP3 tags, and video files ...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- DVD copying & ripping software.
- Convert and burn AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG files to DVD-Vid...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Apply watermarks and resize/convert your images.
- Make a copy of DVD to DVD, hard drive, or ISO.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does not read playlists, only converts .m2ts files."
Version: Odin Blu-ray to HD Converter 9.8.4
Converts individual m2ts files to various formats.
Does NOT convert blu-ray disks into anything usable. All you end up with is a jumbled collection of (sometimes several hundred) mini video files, in no particular order.
Since this program is apparently unable to read the blu-ray playlists, it simply converts all the .m2ts files into individual .wmv or other files. (Several free utilities, such as Freemake Video Converter, are already able to do this function.) This is not particularly useful, since most blu-ray videos are compiled of several .m2ts files arranged in a random order, and the only way to correctly put them together is for the conversion software to decode the playlist file.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content