- How to evaluate what your employees spend their office hours on?
- How effectively do they use this time?
- What do they spend most of it on?
The O&K Work Spy program is used to answer these and other questions. This program is not another example from the endless list of key loggers and spy modules. It neither saves your key strokes nor makes secret screenshots - nothing like that. O&K Work Spy does another thing â€“ it collects the detailed statistics of what the user does on the computer. At the same time, the small and compact client module has absolutely no influence on the performance of other applications, it influences only the efficiency of your employees by increasing their motivation. This program makes it very easy to make sure that an employee has a lot of work or that he or she spends half the day on playing solitaire or surfing the Net. The features of O&K Work Spy, its easy configuration and deployment in your local area network make this product an indispensable assistant for any boss.
The program consists of three components:
- Work Spy Service receives statistics from the client module and saves it to the database, it can be installed on one computer of your local area network. The Control Program accesses Work Spy Service in order to get the statistics saved to the database.
- Work Spy Client is a small client part that must be installed on each computer of the employee whose comparative statistics you want to collect.
- Work Spy Control Program is the control program. This component is used to get and analyze the statistics of how your employees work, it can be installed on any computer of your network.