Norton Mobile Utilities is an Android app that includes the following key features: Manages apps, allowing you to stop running apps, uninstall apps, move apps to your SD card, and back up your apps to your SD card. Provides details on the behavior of individual apps such as battery usage, CPU time, system time, user time, memory usage, and permissions. Keeps track of phone, SMS and data usage, and warns you if you go beyond your set limit. Shows detailed reports of CPU, battery, memory, and network usage for all applications installed on your device. Provides quick access to system information such as Android version, hardware details, networks.
Finds and manages installer files on your SD card. Provides a customizable widget for quick access to a few useful features. Helps you reduce the amount of space used by various apps. You can remove unused apps, move apps to your SD card, and clear your cache.
What's new in this version:
- Re-organized the 4 main modules.
- Re-designed the user interface.
- Added customized profile for Battery Saver. (Paid feature)
- Added Automatically trigger for changing Batter profile. (Paid feature)
- Added auto task killer. (Paid feature)
- Added Roaming Overage for usage track: Mobile data, Phone, SMS. (Paid feature)
- Improved the accuracy for Overage module.
- Added minor enhancements and bug fixes.