From Sony Media Software:
The Noise Reduction plug-in collection is a series of four professional-level, DirectX, sound restoration plug-ins: Vinyl Restoration, Noise Reduction, Clipped Peak Restoration, and Click and Crackle Removal plug-ins. Save valuable time and money by applying the Noise Reduction processing power to salvage vintage vinyl recordings, and rescue problem tracks. For basic restoration solutions, use the Noise Reduction plug-in preset parameters, or develop and save your own custom settings for complete control and unlimited flexibility. Whether you're in radio, multimedia, or music production, the Noise Reduction plug-in collection will prove an invaluable addition to your audio editing suite. Use this plug-in collection with Sound Forge 8 software or any other DirectX-compatible host application to clean up your audio files and achieve professional results.
Version 2.0.249 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Record your own voice, music, or any other internal / external ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- All-in-one digital audio application to extract audio from vide...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Listen to music on your computer.
- Mix and scratch MP3, WMA, and WAV files on 2 virtual DJ turntab...
- Music editor software to edit voice and other sound recordings ...
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Set up a virtual sound card that lets you broadcast/record/conn...
- Convert audio files to MP3 or WAV formats.
All versions:2.6 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best results when one sticks to basics with this baby."
Version: Noise Reduction 2.0.249
This Noise reduction plugin has come a really long way. Though Aesthetically its not all that appealing and forces the user to painstakingly move the faders and reach for the check boxes, this plugin is out right bossy and professional in delivering the desired filtered sound.
Frequency resolution is pretty darn good even at lower FFT settings. It may prove to be processor taxing on slower computers but its a negligible compromise on the final outome.
Pros: Utmost professional and accurate processing. Graceful charecterstics. Almost as good as no processing power needed on faster computers. Excellent Noise Print Capturing. All the features needed in a single Noise reduction plugin are found within in the main window with two Tabs.Can enter accurate values wherever needed.
Looks very Dry and Boring. Carries a simple GUI nothing looks special or HI-FI.
Time consuming on slower computers. Some times crashes on very slow computers.
Small Spectrum Window, makes it very tough and congested to mark in add edit points.
High frequency make up gain requires more attention and demands focus on intricate nuances to get the right amount of compensation.
And finally, it falls down on Value for money factor,its a slightly highly priced plugin compared to its very few but existing competitors.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content