From Mosaic Interactive:
No Spin was developed to help you prevent your external hard drives from spinning down and going to sleep when you don't want them to.
Simply add the volumes you wish to no longer spin down, then enter in an "interval" (for instance... if your drives are set to spin down after 60 seconds of inactivity, enter in an interval of 59). The lower your "interval" number, the less chance there is of your drive spinning down.
What's new in this version:
- No longer works on your internal drive unless you add it to the list.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Poker timer.
- Learn to recognize intervals by ear.
- Changes the color of the menu bar based on the current input so...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Simplify creating line, pie, bar, column, and scatter charts.
- Blinds timer and tournament management tool.
- Simple timer allowing you to set when your Mac will restart, sh...
- Word game of deduction.
- Control volume of startup chime.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: