Night Watch a unique tactic RPG set in the epic universe of Others, created by Russias modern yet already classic science-fiction writer Sergey Lukyanenko and shown in the blockbuster movie Night Watch. You are to step out to protect the case of light using all your magic power
There are people among us who look usual but who are different--they call themselves Others. They can enter the magic layer of reality--gloom, feel the magic power and use it for their different magic abilities. From the very beginning of our days Others took a side to serve to and to fight for. Others who protect Light united in the Night Watch as they fight against those who come out in the night time. Others who fight for Darkness united into Day Watch. Their battle goes on for ages--and will be going on until the balance is lost and one side wins forever...
Get ready to step into thrilling magic battles in two parallel realities --in real locations of modern Moscow and in the gloom, the Other layer of reality filled with magic--while unexpected turns of the plot will take you on the exciting ride through this Other game.
The demo includes three missions which introduce the player to the basic gameplay mechanics and the three main character classes (Shapeshifters, Enchanters, and Mages) in the game. Players will be challenged to defend themselves from sixteen types of enemies and finish off a boss character at the end of the missions.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Stop a deadly cult of vampires from conquering the world.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Build and manage an ancient Roman city to rise in politics.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Unleash the warrior within with this demo for the sequel to Pri...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Wage war against a variety of Narnian beasts in this movie tie-...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Battle and explore your way through the Lego universe.
- Help Riddick begin his escape from a fortified prison complex.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Lead a four-man squad of commandos into the Kashyyyk jungles to...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Use magic and weapons to gain experience and command armies in ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Try four multiplayer maps and three gameplay modes in this real...
- Put the 2006 Acura through its paces with this realistic racing...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Control Cleopatra in Egpyt's battle against the Romans in this ...
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good but needs some work"
Version: Night Watch demo
The game was pretty fun, there needs to be more modern titles as medieval/sci fi RPGs are getting a little over used these days. I am also glad to see a PC RPG that implements turn based strategy instead of gut reaction combat, normally you only see this in 2D games like Arcanum and Fallout.
Overall a pretty unique and entertaining title.
Dang this game is in need of some heavy optimising, ran bad on a 7800GT and was still pretty jaggie at 1600x1200. I bumped AA to 8x as well but the performance hit was pretty bad, before I consider buying this game I want to know if I have to max out my settings just to remove 'some' of the jaggies.
The 3rd level felt a little empty, it kept throwing fights at you to keep you busey which makes the level feel rushed. It is a pretty small area so I can see how they couldn't fit too much content into it but I hope such levels don't appear frequently.
There was also this bug that occurred when you was being knocked back by wolf enemies, distance seems to be ignored in mid flight/rolling allowing them to perform melee attacks over great distances. Finally the only other thing that bothered me was the god awful voice acting by that old NPC at the train station, the face and voice just don't mix. I don't mind if it is a one off but stuff like that can put you off.
"good demo cant wait to play full game"
Version: Night Watch demo
great graphics easy gameplay just a good rounded game