From Newer Technology:
GURU is the industry standard tool for determining all possible memory upgrades for Macintosh, Macintosh compatibles and Apple PowerBooks. It is a stand-alone application that runs on 68K and PPC Macs. When GURU is launched, it displays a floating palette like the one shown to the left. This palette is composed of a dozen and a half pop-up menus. Each pop-up represents a family of computers. To help determine your next memory upgrade, simply choose the family which contains the computer you are interested in. Click and hold on the pop-up family. A list will appear which contains all members of that family. Slide the mouse to the desired machine and release the button. You will immediately be presented with the main information screen.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Backup, clone, and restore your information.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Quilt designing software.
- Status window for SETI@home - Boinc.
- Modify your Microsoft mouse settings.
- Fix for PowerBook G3 Series, ix3D Road Rocket & 8.5.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- System-wide terminal available on a hot key.
- Share out your Mac for use from AstroView.