From NirSoft Freeware:
When you connect to a network share on your LAN or to your .NET Passport account, Windows allows you to save your password in order to use it in each time that you connect the remote server. This utility recovers all network passwords stored on your system for the current logged-on user. It features login passwords of remote computers on your LAN, passwords of mail accounts on exchange server (stored by Outlook 2003), password of MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger accounts, internet Explorer 7: passwords of password-protected Web sites, and item name of IE7 passwords always begin with "Microsoft_WinInet" prefix.
What's new in this version: In version 1.33, default answer for the delete question is No.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- View the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Recover logon, screensaver, dial-up, and remote access password...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Perform backup of configuration of the router into a file.
- Reveal passwords of instant messenger applications such as MSN ...
- Recover and reveal account details and passwords of various e-m...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- View stored passwords by your Internet Explorer browser.
- Recover your Outlook PST file passwords.
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Monitor and recover POP3/SMTP/Telnet/FTP/HTTP passwords.
- Recover different types of passwords.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"If you are a user of Ms Products you may find it useful"
Version: Network Password Recovery 1.32
It work on a lot of Microsoft Products.
The Non Microsoft software I have test has not worked
Fine for Microsoft software....
"Recovers some lost passwords."
Version: Network Password Recovery 1.24
It did recover all my Windows Live Mail and Hotmail passwords, even from accounts that I have not accessed in a long, long time.
I have both a Yahoo account and a Gmail account and it didn't recover any of those passwords.
OK if you use Hotmail or Windows live but limited recovery with other emails programs - haven't tried it with Outlook as that is not a program I use.
"Useful little program."
Version: Network Password Recovery 1.23
Simple, easy to use, does what it says it will do!
None that I can think of.
Good choice if you need this kind of program.