From Bushin SOFTWARE:
The Network Monitor II (wired and wireless) will show your SSID, signal quality, Internal IP address, and External IP address with your country flag when you are connected to the internet, network utilization, upload speed, download speed and total (both current session and global) of usage. It does not require any third party applications. Resizable! Save settings to file. It displays both internal and external IP address of your computer, displays total downloaded or uploaded bytes, and downloaded or uploaded bytes of current session, and supports both wired network and wireless network.
What's new in this version: Version 17.7 added forcibly scan Internet connection.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Ping multiple addresses at one time with this network tool.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Test and diagnose network problems with this software.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Scan your network, identify devices and operating systems.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor your wireless network for unauthorized intrusions.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Determine your real WAN IP address.
- Reveal troubles monitoring your IP-network.
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor and view the WiFi signal on your desktop.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP connected computers.
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Get notifications about the stability of your network, servers,...
- Hide servers behind a gateway computer for added security and v...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content