From Brieck's Programming:
The Network Drive Launcher Utility accelerates the processes of connecting to network drives up to four times faster, by automating AppleScript technology and leveraging features already built into the Macintosh Finder. NDL saves you time when connecting to local area network drives. When using the Network Browser in the Finder, connecting to a network drive can take 20-30 seconds or more and as many as twelve mouse clicks. NDL allows you to automate this process to a simple double-click that takes just six seconds, or zero clicks when it is set to connect automatically at login. Allows the creation of mini AppleScript applications that are dedicated to connecting to a specific network drive of your choosing.- The mini AppleScript applications works just like regular Mac OS X applications, and can be placed in the Dock for one click access, for simple one-click connecting to your network drives. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Monitor processes on your Mac or another Mac connected to your ...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Build your own instant private network over the Internet.
- Open and analyze SFV files.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mimic another device's MAC address.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Promotes your business services via message broadcasting.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Stamp and add page numbers to your PDF documents.
- Partition recovery for mac utility retrieve lost folders from H...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Upgrade, restore, and backup your hard disks.
- Display a Twitter screensaver on your desktop.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Keep yourself plugged into all your favorite stuff.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.