From Brieck's Programming:
The Network Drive Launcher Utility accelerates the processes of connecting to network drives up to four times faster, by automating AppleScript technology and leveraging features already built into the Macintosh Finder. NDL saves you time when connecting to local area network drives. When using the Network Browser in the Finder, connecting to a network drive can take 20-30 seconds or more and as many as twelve mouse clicks. NDL allows you to automate this process to a simple double-click that takes just six seconds, or zero clicks when it is set to connect automatically at login. Allows the creation of mini AppleScript applications that are dedicated to connecting to a specific network drive of your choosing.- The mini AppleScript applications works just like regular Mac OS X applications, and can be placed in the Dock for one click access, for simple one-click connecting to your network drives. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Network monitoring tool.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Runs any script when you join/leave a wireless network.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Monitor CPU load metrics, memory statistics, network bandwidth,...
- Monitor processes on your Mac or another Mac connected to your ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.