Network DeepScan is a powerful tool for searching shared NetBios and FTP resources over local area networks. It can scan over multiple IP subnets, filter and sort found resources by various criteria. Besides it you can search for any kinds of files in found resources. Also there is a special feature in the program - LAN Explorer. It allows you to browse found shared resources directly in program and not open many instances of Windows Explorer.
Version 2.5 build 1.1 adds an option 'Show thumbnails for folders' in Lan Explorer.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Scan IP and MAC address and detect subnets automatically.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manage an unlimited number of clients on your LAN.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Solve problems from shifting between multiple IP networks.
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Search and delete emo music from your DangerList.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Share one or more Internet connections of any type with PCs on ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Power up and get IP or MAC address of any machines on your LAN.
- Find files using full-featured network file searching utility.
- Monitor a remote place by a camera and transfer the scanned pic...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Track which IPs on your LAN/WAN are not responding.