Mac OS X comes with two great built-in features: a Web server (Apache) and an FTP server. The problem is, you can't view their logs from your desktop: you have to find them deep into your hard disk with Terminal!
With NetWatcher, you just have to double click its icon and you can watch both the FTP and the Apache server logs, with live updates, warning signals when the logs are modified, printing features, speaking feature...and all of this for free!
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Configure NAT routing on Mac OS X Server 10.4.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Access and manage a mail server.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Enable deployment of faceless indexing and search services on a...