NetShade is an Internet security tool which conceals your IP address on the web.
NetShade will route your web connection through either a public anonymous proxy server, or NetShade's own dedicated anonymous proxy. (The latter option is available only to registered users.) This has the effect of masking your IP address as you browse the web. Anonymous proxies are becoming very popular in this age of heightened security and privacy concerns, and NetShade provides a very effective and straightforward interface for this.
What's new in this version:
- Added more pirate codes, fixed premature enabling of GL_LINE_SMOOTH
- Fixed some NIB springs
- Made the window order in when the application becomes active.
- Turned off some logging, bumped version for submitting.
- Updated verion and date in NIB.
- Add cmd-1,2,3 for connection modes.