CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application.
NetNewsWire is an RSS reader for iPhone--you can read news from the millions of weblogs and sites that publish RSS feeds. Because NetNewsWire syncs with all of NewsGator's free RSS readers, if you read an item on your iPhone, you don't have to read it again on your computer. It's automatically marked as read everywhere.
You can also save items for later via the Clippings feature, and any item you clip is available on your other computers. It's an easy way to save something to read for when you have more time. Version 1.0.10 is a bug-fixing release.
CNET Editors' review
Already a well-liked RSS readers for Windows and Macs, NetNewsWire for iPhone is the native companion to an already-brawny Web service. True to its word, the app collects NetNewsReader for iPhone and is a repository for feeds you already subscribe to using one of NewsGator's services. You won't be able to add new feeds from the application interface at this early stage, but you will be able to open an account from the app. The time-strapped can also save posts in a clippings folder for later perusal, and read them in full on Safari.
From Black Pixel:
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.10 is a bug-fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Play music in a DJ application on your JAVA mobile.
- Record phone calls and voice messages easily.
- Watch video, listen to music and podcasts, stay informed about ...
- Edit and record audio, music, voice and other sound via your Po...
- Create polyphonic music in any genre.
- Download and listen to netcasts (podcasts) on your Nokia mobile...
- Listen to 'I Love Radio' on your Nokia phone.
- Listen to online radio on your Java-enabled phone.
- Explore a universe of music with Pandora on Windows Phone.
- Get a cloud of unlimited music.
- Play sounds and listen to music on your Symbian device.
- Create your own unique ringtones with the help of your Nokia ph...
- Install high quality modern ringtones to your Windows Mobile de...
- Slick deal will be shown every few hours.
- Set personalized SMS and ring tones for everyone.
- Get personalized streaming radio on your BlackBerry.
- App to decorate iPhone with vivid Halloween feel.
- Falling snow game.
- Use your Pocket PC as an audio recorder with a bundle of featur...
- Digital forum for Artists on the iPhone.
- Listen to Jazz FM on your Nokia phone.
- Record high-quality audio using your Windows Mobile device.
- Save money on international or other expensive phone calls by m...
- Secure all of your passwords on your iPhone.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Need to be able to mark article as "Unread""
Version: NetNewsWire for iPhone
This is a great app to keep up with my feeds while on-the-go with my iPhone 3G. Works well and is fast.
I don't like the fact that I can't read an article, then choose to keep it as "Unread" so that I can show someone later (or to read it later, myself).