From Neevia Technology:
Neevia docCreator is a COM (ActiveX) object that can be used to generate PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX and PNG files from Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, Microsoft FoxPro or any Windows NT/2000/XP application that supports COM (ActiveX) objects.
What's new in this version:
- added support for Windows 2008.
- improved PDF generation engine.
- support for PDF v1.7 as input format.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Use this PDF library to create Windows based applications.
- Convert your MS Excel spreadsheets into DBF format.
- Extract 1D and 2D barcodes from images and PDF files.
- Execute SQL statements on Microsoft Access databases.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Get a library for converting a subset of MathML to PDF, PNG, SV...