From Kevin Walzer:
NameFind is a GUI for the Unix "find" command-line tool, installed by default on Mac OS X. Enter a search term, specify your search directory, and run the search query: NameFind will present a list of all files that match the search name. NameFind is designed to be an alternative to the Mac's built-in Spotlight search technology. It uses a different file search algorithm to find files, either on your entire hard drive or in a specific directory. Spotlight is powerful, but it is slow and complex, and does not even search all directories on your system by default. If all you want to do is find a file by its name, Spotlight is not the best alternative. NameFind provides a faster and easier solution for this need. It is an excellent alternative or supplement to Spotlight.
What's new in this version:
- Sparkle support.
- Improvements in Growl integration.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Simple front-end for whois queries.
- Screen capture utility.
- Convert your pictures into pictures made from text.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Automation tool for various system tasks.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Streamlined license management tool for Mac apps.
- Monitor the file system events.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Complete notebook and journaling app.
- Data recovery software.
- Changes file name/type with auto file mapping.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Manage and tag your files and bookmarks.