MySpeed SVR Express enables you to quickly and easily provide bandwidth testing services on your website, so your visitors can test their connection speeds to your server. Download and upload speeds are accurately measured by timing actual data transfers between your web server and visitors. The consistency of download data transfer speeds, or quality of service, is also reported. The quality of service is a key performance factor for bandwidth-intensive applications such as VoIP or video. Speed test results can easily be emailed for further analysis.
Implementation is simple Ã¢â?¬â?? just add the MySpeed files to your existing web server. A default web page is included, or add the MySpeed SVR Xpress applet to your own web page.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Publishes iCal calendars to ftp sites rather than .Mac or WebDA...
- Monitor servers, networks & routers.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.