Is your ISP Blocking you from using port 80 for your web server? Because of the recent outbreak of the Code-Red virus most ISP's such as AT&T, Verizon, COX@Home, and others are blocking port 80 as a publicly accessible web server port. We have a solution that will allow you to run a web server no matter what port your provider blocks. With MyServer.Org Dynamic DNS Services you can give your computer a friendly name on the InterNet such as BOB. MyServer.Org, instead of a hard to remember IP address like 18.104.22.168. This enables you to run your own Web Server, Mail Server, FTP Server, Napster Server, or any other TCP/IP application from your own modem or broadband connection even if you have a dynamic IP address. Myserver.org Dynamic DNS updates are done almost instantly, which enables the internet to see the change as soon as you log in and post your updated DNS information.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Transfer files between local system and server.
- Monitor sessions and connections for your Cisco or FortiNet fir...
- Host Windows FTP Server for secure file transfers with simple i...
- Add SSH2 and SFTP server capabilities to application.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor your server uptime and response times.
- Get security solution for your VPN connection and Computer ID.
- Server list updating software.
- Windows 2000 Update.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.