MyMceSat is a satellite plug-in that enables the user to view DVB-S/-C/-T channels in MCE The solution is using a background application, MyTheatre. EPG is sent to MCE through the HTTP protocol, so channel/event/description is shown on MCE when selecting channels. Favorite channels will be marked up in MyTheatre, and MyMceSat will gather information from MyTheatre so the favorites are shown as groups in MCE. Features - easy navigation - EPG of current program - possibility of viewing encrypted channel using correct hardware and a CAM reader.
Favorite channels are grouped through MyTheatre. Best of all, you don't need to switch from MCE to another channel or application to view satellite TV. Version 0.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Browse, view, and read Web feeds and monitor Web site changes.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Navigate between movies in a directory.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- View your Skype credit and call your favorite Skype users.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Add a variety of alpha-channel effects to your images.
- View and manage your photo sets and contacts photos.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- View Macromedia Extension Packages.
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Create a customized preview-type menu.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- View regulated submissions prepared in Electronic Common Techni...
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Create and organize your own movie collection.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Combine numerical drill down with formula tracing to fortify yo...
- Get an easy access to various task commands and views.