Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
My Tracks records your path, speed, distance, and elevation while you walk, run, bike, or do anything else outdoors. While recording, you can view your data live, annotate your path, and hear periodic voice announcements of your progress.
With My Tracks, you can share your GPS tracks and stats online:
- Via Google+, Facebook, or Twitter
- Using Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, or Google Docs
- As a GPX, KML, CSV, or TCX file
My Tracks uses the GPS sensor in your phone to record geographic and velocity statistics, but the app also syncs with third-party biometric sensors, including:
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar WearLink Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate and speed distance monitors (these require an ANT+ compatible phone)
What's new in this version:
- Pause and resume recording
- New UI for controlling recording
- Updated home screen widget
- Updated code for recording track and calculating track statistics