From One Way Software:
My Books allows you to store your whole book collection on your Pocket PC. Find a book by title, author, publisher or genre. Even add your own genres. My books is very easy to use and should statisfy the need of every book collector. Even asses how much your collection is worth.
More Products to Consider
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Check spelling and meaning of English words, phrases, derivativ...
- Read Oscar Wilde's classic on your Pocket PC.
- Cast Vedic horoscopes on your Palm.
- Find definitions of American English words.
- Read entire Bible with full search function.
- Manage your owned, wanted, or rented book inventory with your P...
- Synchronize your mobile device with Google Maps to find destina...
- Keep track of your collection of books and magazines on a mobil...
- Refer to your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for word definition.
- Create database with advanced search capabilities to organize y...
- Read and search Quran on your Pocket PC.
- Protect your BlackBerry devices security against viruses, malwa...
- Help Hector James, journalist and sleuth, to deliver the hottes...
- Read Dickens's classic novel on your Pocket PC.
- Read electronic texts and books in plain text, PRC/PDB, XML, or...
- Get Encyclopedia Britannica on your mobile device.
- Read Poe's classic story on your Pocket PC.
- Bring a comprehensive English dictionary and thesaurus to your ...
- Read this classic Sherlock Holmes story on your Pocket PC.
- Explore the historic decisions of the United States Supreme Cou...
- Learn acupuncture points and their functions on your Palm.
- Keep track of your collection of tapes, CDs, and music on a mob...
- Read and search the Bible on your Palm OS device.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"You can only install into the default."
Version: My Books 1.0
A little more thought could have gone into the idea that users might not always want to install to the default folder. I conserve that space for apps that absolutely need to be on the machine when my CF card is out. This app can only find the database if was installed in the default folder.