MP3-Info is a clever companion that helps you organize your music collection. It is essentially a Plug-in for the Finder and iTunes. MP3-Info displays valuable information about audio files, such as their duration, the bitrate, important MP3-Tags, such as the artist, the title of the song, lyrics, cover art, and some more. That saves you a lot of time managing your song collection. It also shows these information for AAC files created by iTunes, and WAV, and AIFF files. And that is only the beginning! MP3-Info also allows you to rename your song files based on their tags, or find similar songs in your CDFinder collection, and much more!
What's new in this version:
- MP3-Info is now an application, because Apple has killed the Context Menu Modules in Snow Leopard, most unfortunately!
- MP3-Info now follows either your Finder selection, or the current iTunes song, or the iTunes selection. This makes MP3-Info an amazing iTunes companion!
- Lyrics are being displayed in a separate window. That way you can finally see the lyrics of the current song in iTunes while it is playing, without messing with the iTunes controls!
- Cove... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Digital video editing system.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Log playing iTunes tracks to text file.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Enable unsupported burners in iTunes, Finder.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: