Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
Automatically checks the network status and detects changes, then by a set of IP/Mask rules Mobile TCP will select witch SMTP server to use.
Mobile TCP operates from the tray There is no nag screens, unwanted requesters or irritating sounds. Settings are straight forward. The uninstaller completely removes the program, its files and its registry entries, so do not feel afraid to try it.
- Can check either external IP numbers (outside a firewall) or internal.
- Forwards SMTP connections to the correct SMTP server.
- Works silently in the background.
- Easy to copy your current IP numbers to the clipboard.
- The Status window shows witch networks you have been connected to and when you sent e-mail.
- Logfile option to save all the status messages.
- Option to ignore the status of certain IP numbers.
- Can check you POP3 server for new e-mail.
- Full in program documentation.
What's new in this version:
- Fix for problem that some of the windows could dissapear if they got minimized.
- Small fixes for the About dialog.