From Igor Galochkin:
Find the bombs on a 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-dimensional field. This clone of famous Minesweeper game provides a comletely different degree of challenge. You will have to use generalized tactics which works for any number of dimensions.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice idea, but very confusing"
Version: Minefield 6D 1
Seems like a decent idea about having differnt tables of minefields stacked up against each other. Has a nice feature of showing where possible bombs are when you highlight a number.
Unfortunatly this game is very, very confusing. The help file is a simple txt file, with no pictures and the description of how to play it is less than adequate. Maybe a tutorial with pictures should be made for it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content