From Markus Persson:
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out, make sure to build a shelter before that happens. It also has music by C418
What's new in this version: Version 1.3.1 has added cocoa beans to jungles, tripwires, and writeable books.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Fight on 8 cosmic maps and defeat enormous bosses.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Select different objects and get narration of the object.
- Hunt and achieve objectives, break into city, loot, and get out...
- Help the cat to reach the goal by avoiding walls.
- Play Sci-Fi the first person stealth action game on your PC.
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 23 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Addictive game; you will forget which world you are in!"
Version: Minecraft 1.3.1
There are many pros to this game!
#There is a great online community dedicated to it
#There is much support for errors etc.
#A constantly updated game, a new set of things every month
#Easy to play - for the architects and the survivalists
#Many different modifications to do anything you want!
#Everything is free past the first purchase (plus it is non reoccurring)
#You have entire worlds to explore! Travel to distant mountains and dig into amazing underground caverns, strongholds, abandoned mine shafts, villages and much more.
#Create anything! I have made personally castles, cities, massive mines and may other creations (and so can you!)
#The sky is not the limit, now you can build higher than the clouds!
#Trading, fighting, mining and living with others across the globe can be done.
#Minecraft worlds can become alternative natural art, the map generation will make you feel like you are in the last undiscovered place on earth!
There are so many things to list!
#Crashes are not a common at all but an unexpected event.
#If you have a slow computer you will have to put up with low viewing distances and non-dynamic lighting
And, WARNING, you will become annoyed by something, your house blowing up, burning; you drowning, starving etc.
I am totally addicted to Minecraft - it has become my home from home in my home! The only game where you can express your creativity and live like you maybe can't. Believe me, once you are into it you will look at the world and go "ppfft! I could do better on Minecraft"
It is a never ending solution to perpetual boredom.
PS. to all whom are complaining about it not being free - not everything in life it free!
Was your computer free? You house, your TV that gives you less entertainment that this game does (Well, that's what I think)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content