From Michal Strehovsky:
Mgen is a special program for creative digital image processing. Mgen allows you to create impressive mosaics by evaluating intensities of pixel groups and by replacing them by a suitable pattern. Mgen is very configurable and allows you to change many parameters of output image like brightness or contrast. It is also possible to create your own replacement patterns. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Loose weight using the Atkins Diet phases and instructions.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Solve the Josephus Permutation problem.
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Get reminders for important events.
All versions:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good, but needs work."
Version: Mgen 1
Free, easy to use.
Doesn`t do much - awkward to use.
To call the results "mosaics" is a bit grandiose. The effects resemble old fashioned news print photos for the most part, or you can set it to produce a very abstract effect. The main weakness is it`s apparent inability to process color - unless I overlooked it, I could find no way to get it to produce a full color rendering - if it does do full color, it needs to be documented. Also, it needs to produce a preview automatically after each adjustment without having to click "view" each time. It`s a good start but needs some work.
"Good Start But....."
Version: Mgen 1
The program looks needs many things. Images can't be zoomed in on to see patterns better. Then for every slight adjustment you make, you have to click the 'view' button to see the change. You can't close a picture without exiting the program. And finally you get to save your pic as a .png file without any other choices....I think Fireworks opened the picture for viewing...