Meteorologist is a full featured, free, and open source weather program for Mac OS X. This version of Meteorologist supports multiple cities, new version checking, and many more features.
Meteorologist represents both the efforts of the developers and the helpful and insightful comments of those who use this program.
The Meteorologist project is hosted by SourceForge. SourceForge is a community for open source developers to collaborate on their projects, keep track of bug and feature requests, and other really cool things. To check out the SourceForge page, head to: http://heat-meteo.sourceforge.net/.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed "Add City" name parsing.
- Move weather link for alerts to beginning of message. If message was texted and city name was long, link was getting broken.
- Fix ZIP for "Add City" search.
- Corrected "Import this cities preferences" to read "Import this city's preferences" - bug 3015765
- Add city name list now displays up to 25 cities (yes the text wrong)