CNET Editors' reviewIn this puzzle game, you must save tiny furry creatures called Meeklits from drowning in the sea. As with other similar games, your basic goal is to match like-colored bubbles to remove them from the screen. In this instance, however, you also must try to strategically break certain bubbles to free the Meeklits that are trapped inside the grid. A silver bubble acts as a wild card and can destroy bubbles of any color. Though Meeklits didn't challenge us much on its easiest level, gameplay became much trickier once we advanced. Also, though the graphics and sound are passable, they're certainly nothing special. Finally, the trial version limits you to only 15 plays, subjects you to nag screens, and places an extra icon on your desktop. That said, Meeklits will please fans of puzzle games who are seeking a new twist on an old formula.
From Word of Mouse Games:
From the people who brought you Snood, Meeklits is a fun puzzle game that tests your intellect rather than your reflexes. The goal is to free the Meeklits by popping the bubbles under them so they fall to safety. Save the furry Meeklits in combinations to earn more points, and unlock bonus Meeklits. Enjoy polished graphics, upbeat sound effects, and three modes of play. You also can post your score online along with other Meeklits fans around the world.
Version 1.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Navigate your fox through 50 mazes while eating food and avoidi...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Collect Halloween jack-o'-lanterns while avoiding monsters.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Breakout game remake.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1