MXT is a full fledged application for tracking medical expenses and tax deductible patient payments. MXT additionally tracks primary and secondary insurance obligation and payments; deductible and co-insurance limits are tracked as well. The application has the facility for tracking Medicare Parts A, B, & D, and Dental Insurance. Screen reports display Medical Provider Payments Status, Appointment History, Prescription History and costs - the later is most helpful in determining future prescription medication insurance needs, as in Plan D coverage. Printed reports provide summary reports for Insurance status regarding deductible and coinsurance limits, a summary of tax deductible patient payments for medical expenses, and a summary of medically related travel expenses. These reports run at year end are particularly helpful when completing "Itemized Deductions" at tax time.
What's new in this version: Although Version 8.0 features some cosmetic upgrades, the most significant new feature is the ability to record and track tax exempt distributions from Medical Savings Plans (and other similar plans). Other new features include distinct visual tagging of records that have been flagged for followup or records that have expenses with unpaid balances. And, "zooming" (or enlarging) of the screen is now supported. Lastly, additional running totals of prescription charges and payments is now provided,... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Simple expense tracking and reporting.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Manages trade risk for stock, futures, options.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Phase vocoder package.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Cartoon-like virtual goldfish.
- Organize and create your own personalized cookbook.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Comprehensive program to track medical expenses."
Version: Medical eXpense Tracking 8.0
I find this program far superior to Quicken's Medical Expense Manager. I'm able to keep a full record of all my medical expenses, and reports very helpful at tax time. Support response has been very fast.
I haven't found the list of treatments to be very helpful. I have created my own list which pertains exclusively to my needs and can be accessed faster. On the plus side, the software makes it easy to add your own entries to the list.
I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to have a complete and easily accessible record of their medical expenses. There is a little learning curve, but it's worth it.
"Good idea but unwieldy execution"
Version: Medical eXpense Tracking 8.0
I like the meticulous detail allowed -- far more specific than Quicken's Medical Expense Manager software.
It is not intuitive -- forms don't flow easily, it's hard to know where and how to input payment information, and that's the main data I want to track.
I'm not sure yet -- still playing with it, still trying to make it work. Wish Quicken made their Medical Expense manager for Mac.