From Kent E. Willyard, MD:
MedRules is an award-winning application featuring useful clinical prediction rules taken from the medical literature. A few of the available rules may be seen in the animated screenshots shown to the right. Additional rules will be added over time. Complete references for each rule may be found by clicking the question mark icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. This application is for educational use only. It should not be used to make decisions affecting patient care.
What's new in this version:
- Expiration date removed.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Italian grammar reference that includes grammar rules.
- App to grade the severity of stroke signs.
- Calculates pediatric doses.
- Includes many sample Poplet modules in source code form.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Get reference and assistance in astronomical observations on yo...
- Triage assistant for pre-hospital or in-hospital use.
- Automatic updates for all your tealpoint apps.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: