From Mathias Tschopp:
This program is a full-featured medical calculator for medical professionals. It is designed to help doctors make common medical calculations quickly. It includes more than 76 commonly used formulas sorted by category, a patient database, unit preferences, and tips on using the MedCalc.
Version 5.0 adds 3 formulas (target height, pressure gradient, two-way table). Adds new onscreen numeric keypad on most formulas to ease data input. Detailed information can be viewed in place of the virtual graffiti area. Adds Sony support for collapsible input area.
More Products to Consider
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Check spelling and meaning of English words, phrases, derivativ...
- Cast Vedic horoscopes on your Palm.
- Find definitions of American English words.
- Read entire Bible with full search function.
- Choose an English phrase, see its Spanish translation and hear ...
- Synchronize your mobile device with Google Maps to find destina...
- Alleviate a wide range of medical conditions by means of simple...
- Refer to your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for word definition.
- Get a comprehensive medical encyclopedia for your Pocket PC.
- Read and search Quran on your Pocket PC.
- Protect your BlackBerry devices security against viruses, malwa...
- Keep records of your patients, visits, and prescriptions.
- PC users: Get the NAEPP's asthma management guidelines on your ...
- Refer to your smartphone dictionary for information on medical ...
- Get Encyclopedia Britannica on your mobile device.
- Calculate growth percentiles.
- Bring a comprehensive English dictionary and thesaurus to your ...
- Add a database to your Pocket PC of abbreviations related to th...
- Learn acupuncture points and their functions on your Palm.
- Calculate, store, display, and retrieve GFR and creatinine valu...
- Record all medical information about your patients, their evolu...
- Read and search the Bible on your Palm OS device.
- Keep track of the entire family's health.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"What a Killer Crutch!"
Version: MedCalc 5.0
This program gives me access to more medical formulas than I will ever need as a physician. Simply plug in your measurements and push a button...this thing will deal with multiple units of measure and will list all expected "norms"! It's as essential as addition to my Palm as epocrates!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: