From MAYDAY MAYDAY:
How many times have you left home and wondered if you forgot to turn off the stove burner or iron? If you're like most people, it's a lot! The MAYDAY MAYDAY! Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Messenger is a software application and associated service designed to promptly deliver urgent voice and email notifications when a smoke or CO alarm sounds in your home or small business. It's been hailed as '...the most innovative advancement in smoke alarm technology in 30 years.'
MAYDAY MAYDAY! uses your computer's microphone to listen for the distinct sounds emitted by off-the-shelf smoke and CO alarms. Upon hearing an alarm, MAYDAY MAYDAY! jumps into action. Using your existing Dial-up or 'Always On' Internet connection, MAYDAY MAYDAY! magically calls multiple telephone numbers with a location-specific message about the alarm. Recipients are offered the option to be directly connected back to the alarm location or to the local fire deparment in the same telephone call. MAYDAY MAYDAY! is especially helpful for families with young children or pets, elderly Americans, and people who have a difficult time hearing alarms.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Set up surveillance camera and send notifications when motion i...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Easily and quickly create a reminder.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Stick reminder notes to your desktop.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Set up a network activated alarm and surveillance recording sys...
- Know your system's status from remote location via e-mail and S...
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Stay alerted to critical values on your Excel worksheet.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Monitor your appointments and e-mail and the security of your P...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Detect spyware that serves ads and block banners, pop-ups, flas...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Monitor Web Pages, FTP, SMTP, DNS, IIS, POP3, IMAP, or customer...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Protect computers and data from being stolen or used unauthoriz...
- Get notifications of incoming messages from your FaceBook frien...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: