From R. Huebner:
MathLib is a PalmOS shared library which makes a complete set of IEEE-754 double-precision math functions available to other PalmPilot applications. These functions include all the standard routines normally accessed by including ""math.h"" on other systems, including trigonometry (with inverse and hyperbolic), logarithms, exponentiation, and miscellaneous helper functions. The only standard routines I left out were the Bessel and Gamma functions, which had the poor taste to be both very large and very rarely used. These routines have been ported from the GCC 22.214.171.124 source code for libm.a (which was itself based on free code originally developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc.), so this library is free software covered by the GNU Library General Public License.
What's new in this version:
- Corrected licensing of MathLib.c file, and changed startup.c to use Entry Point setting in 68K Target control panel. No executable code changes.
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Access a shared PalmOS math library for your Palm programming n...
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Scientific calculator.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Get help from 145 additional functions to calculate on your Poc...
- Balance your checkbook,calculate & function graphically.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Calculator with standard mathematical functions.
- Desktop compiler for the PocketC language.