From R. Huebner:
MathLib is a PalmOS shared library which makes a complete set of IEEE-754 double-precision math functions available to other PalmPilot applications. These functions include all the standard routines normally accessed by including ""math.h"" on other systems, including trigonometry (with inverse and hyperbolic), logarithms, exponentiation, and miscellaneous helper functions. The only standard routines I left out were the Bessel and Gamma functions, which had the poor taste to be both very large and very rarely used. These routines have been ported from the GCC 220.127.116.11 source code for libm.a (which was itself based on free code originally developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc.), so this library is free software covered by the GNU Library General Public License.
What's new in this version:
- Corrected licensing of MathLib.c file, and changed startup.c to use Entry Point setting in 68K Target control panel. No executable code changes.
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Access a shared PalmOS math library for your Palm programming n...
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Scientific calculator.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Balance your checkbook,calculate & function graphically.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- Desktop compiler for the PocketC language.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Set of tools performing all the call log operations.