Mask Surf is a personal anonymous surfing program and an Internet track cleaner. It lets you protect your identity online by masking the information related to your OS, browser, system language and IP address(with external proxy). The program also lets you clean your Internet usage information, which is accumulated in cache, forms and passwords, cookies, downloads history. You can change proxy or clean browser traces with one mouse click. Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Detect and destroy malware and viruses.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
All versions:2.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Completely unusable program."
Version: Mask Surf 2.8
Everything about it.
Everytime I try to start this program, I get an error message. "cannot read from 03949" or some stupid ****. It freezes when I click Change False IP and if you end it with Task Manager (which is the only thing you can do once it freezes) it causes the program to mess up and you have to reinstall it. If you use this program, be prepared to reinstall it once or twice a day and expect to be very disappointed. It almost never works. 90% of the time, it's either not working or just completely ******* up so you have to reinstall it or end it with task manager. Whoever made this program was obviously an idiot or a troll.
"Do NOT buy"
Version: Mask Surf 2.8
It does ok, if you can fix the bugs.
The company no longer supports the product so do not buy this garbage as you will have a ton of bugs with it.
The company no longer supports the product so do not buy this garbage as you will have a ton of bugs with it.Disregard it, the company does still support the software and it works great. I had a problem and never heard back from them, but it was an issue with their support system. This Mask Surf works GREAT!!
Updated on Feb 14, 2010
Version: Mask Surf 2.4
It works, it's fast, it's easy to use, and it's based on tor. Nothing out there tops it.
"The experiment used once, the result is quite good.How free registration?( Can b"
Version: Mask Surf 2.3
Version: Mask Surf 1.1
Proxy list is not included with program - the user must browse third-party proxy sites and manually enter the information into the software.
Many of the proxy IPs, provided by both of the third-party sites embedded in this software, don't display any URLs. These weren't proxy IPs in China either. I cannot understand why a proxy in Canada or Italy would even block Yahoo.
Tons of bugs - after entering over 50 proxy IPs, the program shut down. All the information I entered was lost. I restarted the program, entered only a few IPs and selected one for browsing. To verify if my true IP was blocked, I used a trusted IP-tracing site. While the site searched for my IP, the program shut down. I restarted, tried to detect my IP again and the program shut down.
Several times, this program automatically returned to 'No Proxy' while I was surfing. The proxy IP was correctly chosen each time this happened - cannot be trusted for invisible surfing.
Uninstall revenge - obviously, I decided to remove this program from my computer and it completely trashed my internet connection settings in return.
Yes, it was a free trial but software should never leave your PC in worse condition than when it entered.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content