Mashduo lets you compare your iTunes music with all of your friends. You just need to drag and drop in you and your friend's iTunes library files, and Mashduo will compare them. You'll get a report of all the songs you two don't share. You can then export to a file or email the list to your friend. You can even zip up all the songs your friend doesn't have, so you can let your friend sample them.
More Products to Consider
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Listen to music on the Internet with AT&T's new audio player.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Java based XSPF playlist creator.
- Download random songs from iTunes directly to your PSP handheld...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Rename multiple music files easily.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Virtual audio patchbay.
- IPod-like audio player on your desktop; link your photos with s...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Convert audio files between several popular formats.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Helps making playlists easier.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Stream MP3 files on the Internet.