Mashduo lets you compare your iTunes music with all of your friends. You just need to drag and drop in you and your friend's iTunes library files, and Mashduo will compare them. You'll get a report of all the songs you two don't share. You can then export to a file or email the list to your friend. You can even zip up all the songs your friend doesn't have, so you can let your friend sample them.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Exposes system menu bar icons that get hidden on small screens ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Monitor incoming FileSharing connections.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Displays held keys while taking screenshots.
- Batch drag-and-drop video and audio converter with presets for ...
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Control iTunes via the volume control buttons and the headphone...
- Add/delete MP3 ID3 v1.0 & v1.1 tags.