From Mikko Kankainen:
Marple is a game of logic and deduction. The playing field consists of 20 tiles arranged in 4 rows of 5 columns each and a set of clues. The goal of the game is to figure out the correct order of those 20 tiles using the given clues by process of elimination.
There are four different types of clues: "In between", "Left of", "Same column" and "Next to". "In between" clues tell that the middle tile has to be located in between the other two. It however does not tell the order of the other two clues or how far they are from the middle one. "Left of" clues tell that the left tile has to be located left of the right tile. It however does not tell how far apart they are. "Same column" clues tell that the two tiles have to be on the same column. "Next to" clues tell that the two tiles are next to each other. It however does not tell the order of the two tiles.
What's new in this version:
- New:Now remembers previous game state when returning to game
- New:Now you can fully undo(i.e. undo also auto deduce eliminations) the last elimination / selection by touching the tile again
- Change:Enhanced help.
- Change:Now tiles remain unchanged if warnings are enabled and you try to make a false move. This should make warnings a little less aggravating.
- Change:Restarting puzzle now resets clue positions as well
- Fix:Hi-score name could be promp... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Board game.
- Train your math skills by playing a tile game on your Palm.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play an addictive puzzle game on your mobile.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Game of matching tiles.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Tile dragging puzzle game.