From unFun Games:
Mario Paint was one of the greatest classic games of all time. The music writing system was the real standout of the package...but it was severely limited. So here's Mario Paint Composer! All the fun of the original Mario Paint music system but now with expanded features like: 5 notes per beat, 4 times the song lengths, sharps and flats (hold down shift/control to change them), volumes for each beat, and the ability to save an unlimited amount of songs. You can also take your masterpiece online and share it with other users. Listen to other songs and create your own list of favorites so you can listen to them anytime you want. This game is free, and is not affiliated with Nintendo in anyway.
What's new in this version: There was a serious issue where you could not load songs. That has been corrected.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Professional "creativity software" for DJs, musicians, artists,...
- Play 584 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Client for the gaming service to buy & play games with others.
- Leopard quartz composer screensaver.
- Kalah (Mancala) game.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Record and mix music.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content