From Marietta Systems:
The "Zen of Palm" is ease of use and fast processing, even where the underlying processes are complex. The Marietta PDE software embraces this concept and permits you to rapidly build data capture applications on Palm OS units, including the Symbol SPT1800.
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Convert IP subnet mask values from decimal to CIDR.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Synchronize your Windows address book with your Palm device.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- Print wirelessly via BT or IR to a mobile printer.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- File manager.
- Simple application environment.