Mapache is a utility for Web Developers that develop on a Mac and need a quick and easy way to set up the built-in Apache Web Server. VoilÃ?Â¡... the missing Apache Preference Pane for Leopard! Mapache supports editing of the main Apache host, including path, port, access restriction, access order and a few options. Mapache also makes it easy to enable Leopard's built-in PHP module and also Virtual Hosts -- both are switched off by default. A second pane makes it easy to add/delete or edit as many Virtual Hosts as you like along with various options.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- GUI protects Apache web-directories.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Capture HTTP conversations between any HTTP client and server i...
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Http sniffer.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Mac web-development platform to manage a professional web sever...
- Network administration and security testing utility.