From Doug's AppleScripts:
Automate the process of ripping and then encoding iTunes CD tracks as MPEG-4 audio files using QuickTime 6.x Pro. You paid for QuickTime Pro features'but iTunes 4 won't let you use them all. Make Mine MPEG-4 will! iTunes 4 does enable you to rip CD tracks as AAC files using QuickTime Pro, but doesn't give you any options to change Audio Quality, Streaming and Compatibility settings. With MMM4, you can rip iTunes CD tracks as MPEG-4/AAC files (.m4a, .mp4, or .mov) while taking full advantage of QuickTime Pro's export settings.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Concatenates multiple audio files, such as MP3s, into iTunes au...
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Ringtone maker with waveform editor and built-in iTunes browser...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Join selected iTunes tracks as one & chapterize them.
- Cross-checks iTunes library for unlisted files in iTunes.