From Doug's AppleScripts:
Automate the process of ripping and then encoding iTunes CD tracks as MPEG-4 audio files using QuickTime 6.x Pro. You paid for QuickTime Pro features'but iTunes 4 won't let you use them all. Make Mine MPEG-4 will! iTunes 4 does enable you to rip CD tracks as AAC files using QuickTime Pro, but doesn't give you any options to change Audio Quality, Streaming and Compatibility settings. With MMM4, you can rip iTunes CD tracks as MPEG-4/AAC files (.m4a, .mp4, or .mov) while taking full advantage of QuickTime Pro's export settings.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your videos simple and easy.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MKV, HD, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, FLV and more to Qui...
- Music player with social aspects.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Video and data DVD burning software for Mac, also compatible wi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- RecordPad is an sound recording program for Mac OS x.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Digital video editing system.
- Use iTunes & QuickTime 6 Pro to rip MPEG-4.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Ogg Vorbis, Speex, FLAC, Theora plugins.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- QuickTime plugin that plays many video formats.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Listen to free Internet radio.