From Doug's AppleScripts:
Automate the process of ripping and then encoding iTunes CD tracks as MPEG-4 audio files using QuickTime 6.x Pro. You paid for QuickTime Pro features'but iTunes 4 won't let you use them all. Make Mine MPEG-4 will! iTunes 4 does enable you to rip CD tracks as AAC files using QuickTime Pro, but doesn't give you any options to change Audio Quality, Streaming and Compatibility settings. With MMM4, you can rip iTunes CD tracks as MPEG-4/AAC files (.m4a, .mp4, or .mov) while taking full advantage of QuickTime Pro's export settings.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Join selected iTunes tracks as one & chapterize them.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Encode MP2 and MP3 files using this full-featured audio utility...
- Listen to MPEG Layer 3 encoded audio with this speedy little pl...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Learn a completely new way of making music with loops.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Control iTunes, make play lists, and find new music.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Automatically processes any audio into richer and more expansiv...
- Play MP3 files.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Play and encode MP3s, and listen to CDs and streaming audio wit...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Concatenates multiple audio files, such as MP3s, into iTunes au...
- Add compatibility for drives that use the Teac or Plextor drive...
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.