From Leuca software:
Macjordomo is a Macintosh based list server. It can be used in combination with any POP3/SMTP server. It works very well in combination with the Apple Internet Mail Server (AIMS), the excellent mail server for the Mac by Glenn Anderson. Actually now AIMS is distributed by Qualcomm (still for free) and nhas been renamed Eudora Internet Mail Server (EIMS).
What's new in this version: Added option to just ignore messages from non-subscribers (rather than send a notice)
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Access to Windows apps from a Mac.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Get a Mac virtualization tool.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Command-line file transfer tool.