From Leuca software:
Macjordomo is a Macintosh based list server. It can be used in combination with any POP3/SMTP server. It works very well in combination with the Apple Internet Mail Server (AIMS), the excellent mail server for the Mac by Glenn Anderson. Actually now AIMS is distributed by Qualcomm (still for free) and nhas been renamed Eudora Internet Mail Server (EIMS).
What's new in this version: Added option to just ignore messages from non-subscribers (rather than send a notice)
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Access to Windows apps from a Mac.
- Eudora, Netscape, Mail, Sweetmail, mbox archive tool to FileMak...
- Command-line e-mail client.
- Get a Mac virtualization tool.
- Multithreaded PostgreSQL query tool.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Graph & log network activity of local/remote computers.