The MQWhat application is a great tool for documenting which MQ components are installed and active on a particular server. Since, MQ component information is contained in various files and / or outputted by MQ programs, MQWhat is designed to collect and summarize the MQ information and present the information to the user's screen in a concise manner. On Unix / Linux, MQWhat is supplied as a Unix Shell script and on Windows, MQWhat is supplied as an executable.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Make HTTP calls to a list of URLs.
- Look for DNS information of any Website on PC.
- Send ping request your specific address at a given time.
- Audit installed applications in windows networks.
- Monitor the bandwidth use of your network adapters remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content